computer question 2

Look, I kind of know you guys or gals, I know nobody on computer news groups. Even though we disagree on many tree care practices and my method of supplying information, I kind of think I could trust you. I.e., I don't think you would try to mislead me with a computer question. By the response to my last question many people here had more of experience with Vista than me. E.g., I had Dell on the phone and they decided I was going to reformat and reinstall software. I don't think so. Once I told them if we had to reformat a new computer we were going to return the computer and buy one with XP which I am a little more experienced with. They did finally put someone else on the phone and they discovered it was the firewall. I knew it was just a little problem and reformatting would not have changed the situation. GOD BLESS DELL, they have hooked me up with everything I asked. As far as trees go and my information - nobody suggest that planting deep is a problem or any help with the issues I mention and if I don't do it who will? About you car. Your car is like a tree in a sense that it is a system. Maybe you should remove the spark plugs. The same as suggesting we need to remove woody debris (nurse logs) from a forest for health. The system functions better with spark plus and the different ecological stages of trees. If I had a solution for your car I would offer it.

My tree has a problem and insects, fungus, bacteria, animals as well are present. What should I do? If I killed everything would it help my tree? What chemical should I use?

Reply to
symplastless

Don't drive so fast on curves and get an electric clock???

Reply to
JC

Define ticking for me. Define noise for me. Define "turn over" for me.

See

See:
Real foresters don't clear-cut.

Real foresters implement the Forest Stewardship Councils guidelines.

all dilettantes are created equal.

Wildbilly, a non-committed dilettante

Reply to
Billy

My husband is a Dell employee. He is in the highest esculation position possible. He gets all the irates and cursing and screaming people which are impossible and many of those people ask their question. He'll then say "Left click on your mouse," and there have been more than a few who actually say, "What's a mouse?" Dell has turned into a run of the mill operation. No longer do they have award winning support. They shipped it out to India, South America, and they pay those people between 1,000 and 1,500 dollars US per year. So before you go "God Blessing" Dell, consider there will be a grand total of 8,000 lay offs coming this year.

My husband loves his job, don't get me wrong, and he is Dell's biggest supporter when it comes to team mentality, but really, they are not worthy of your blessings any more. It's a damn shame too.

Reply to
Jangchub

Your husband should enjoy this:

Frank

Dot heads + customer support = suckfest

The 8,000 layoffs are Dell's own god damn fault. Screw 'em.

Tell hubby to find another job before Dell screws him too. Bail while he has the chance.

Reply to
Phoon Hencman

Bigots+(anonymity/usenet)=idiotfest

Reply to
Steve

That too. Indian people are among the most kind people I've had the honor to meet.

Reply to
Jangchub

I will add, the most kind, and most knowledgeable doctors with whom I have had dealings, on behalf of the people I support and myself.

Care Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

How the heck are you, Charlie? I sincerely hope all is well with you, I find always your posts among the most valuable, (as if I were a competent judge). :-)

Reply to
Steve

I'm doing better, Steve, of course that may be subject to change. ;-)

Glad you find what I post of interest, though value is often in the eye of the beholder, eh? Some would likely disagree with your assessment. I enjoy your sense of humor and look forward to a round 'o nonsense on occasion, eh?

Care, and later Charlie

Reply to
Charlie