My name is Stephen and I am studying horticulture at college, I hav
to do a assignment all about compost and need to include
questionnaire about compost in it and I thought that as you guys enjo
gardening you would be good people to ask. If any of you can answer AN
of the questions in any way could you please email your answers next t
the question number to me ( email@example.com) with your nam
preferably sometime in the next week as the deadline is coming up lol
would be very very grateful.
These are the questions
1) What method of composting is best for a small garden?
2) What method of composting is best for a larger garden/estate wher
there are large amounts of organic waste?
3) What is the best method for industrial/local councils/authorities?
4) Does composting have any disadvantages/drawbacks?
a) What are they
b) How can they be overcome
5) Has the popularity of composting increased or decreased. Do you hav
6) What can be done to best advertise composting and its advantages an
increase its popularity.
7) Do you know of any new methods of composting being developed o
new composting schemes?
And/or the Web. Enormous amount of information out there.
Doing your own research is VERY important for any student,
college age or adult. You develop skills that will help you
later in life. You will learn to analyze the information that you
acquire; compare, contrast, evaluate -- IOW, develop a functioning
Excuse mini-sermon...I hope it helps.
I use compost from the city run facility. We place bags of leaves and
other compostable items on a different day than our trash pickup. The
city picks it up. It can't be any easier than that. The only drawback
is that when we pick it up it is not fully composted. I pick it up in
Fall and then use it the next Spring.
Good luck and I hope your study leads to less compost in the municiple
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.