Colorado Blue Spruce Growth Season

Hello,

I wonder how many growth seasons are there for the Colorado Blue, and the length of each growing period ?

I am asking this to understand the feeding frequency and amount to apply to the trees. My spruce trees range from 3 feet to 6 feet tall.

It's only July 4th, and it seems like the new stem of this year has stopped growing? I also see new buds forming -- will these new buds grow later this year, or it will wait till next spring ? I am living in Ohio state, maybe zone 5.

Thanks for your effort and time!

Reply to
TheGreatWarrior

It doesn't matter because you don't need to fertilize your trees.

Reply to
Travis