coleus - small tiny gnats

What can I do to make my coleus free of tiny gnats? Do coleus behave as host for tiny gnmats? These coleus are located inside house in a south window. They appear normal size and color. Safer soap kills gnats but they return the next day. Are gnats in soil? Suggestions please. Thanks, Dave_S

Reply to
Dave_s

Sprinkle the soil with ground cinnamon. It won't hurt the plant, is non toxic, smells nice and the gnats will be gone in a matter of minutes. I've used this solution to get rid of soil gnats for years, always works.

Val

Reply to
Val

Get a Lanced leaf Sundew! They are a gnat maget!

Reply to
Johnny Borborigmi