boxwood leafminers

I am in zone 7/central Virginia, and am having trouble with what I think are boxwood leafminers. I'm 99.999% sure that's what it is. Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions for how to get rid of these nasty creatures? The boxwoods are pretty young, and are transplanted. They are growing well, but the new leaves, as well as the old, have the welts/blisters. Are the boxwoods saveable? Should I try to pick off the spent leaves? There are so many!

Reply to
cb