Beneficial nematodes

I want to get some beneficial nematodes, primarily for control of fleas and Japanese beetles. In looking over the various websites that sell them, I see wildly different recommendations for numbers and coverage, anywhere from 5million/300sqft (gardensalive.com) to 1million/2000sqft (thebeneficialinsectco.com). If I use gardensalive's recommendation, it would cost me about $600 to treat my lawn. If I use thebeneficialinsectco's numbers and buy from them, it would cost me about $90.

Is there any reason for this massive difference? Is it based in reality, or just marketing hype?

Reply to
robert.macnutt

Can you provide links or names for the actual things you're considering?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Sure - here's a few:

$20, covers 2000 sq ft (= 500/sq ft)