AOL news group reader down?

For the past two days I have not been able to read any newsgroups via AOL. Anyone else have this problem?

Reply to
Tom

I've been unable to see posts thru Bellsouth's newsgroup server. I watched as my last one posted just two hours prior was declared "expired article, due to lack of room etc" which is usually what I see when post is REEEEALY old.........it almost freaked me out. When I called BellSouth tech support (which USUALLY helps, believe it or not) they told me I had to E-MAIL the problem to an address.............sigh........I have been reading newsgroup posts thru Xnews just to be able to SEE all the posts. I can't wait until the free newsserver I contacted gets back with me with my information and stuff so I can just come here with no problems. I was told yesterday that a LOT of news servers were having problems. I wonder if it's a worm or virus?? Well, hopefully this snafu will be fixed. I take this ability to come here and read posts and answer and write to ya'll way too forgranted..................

On a garden note (so the anal neticate people out there gnashing their teeth that we're not ON TOPIC will calm down.......) today has actually had a taste of fall like temperatures and feel to it. I turned off the air conditioner, turned on the fan, opened up the window's and it's actually COOL outside! Maybe this means work won't be so grueling in the nursery at the Lowe's I work at (lately I've overheated to major disturbing purportions). And the Frakartii asters are starting to pop open a little bit....... madgardener up on the ridge, after a scrubbing down pour over the last two days, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking a misty, blue English Mountain (with the Smokies in layers behind THEM) in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone

Reply to
madgardener