Need to find total number of conductor equivalents for box fill calc.

What is the total number of conductor equivalents required for box fill calculations for one 14/3 NM cable for a three-way switch and one 12/2 NM cable for a duplex receptacle?
Reply to
PWF

Site Timeline Threads

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last updated in

    Electrical

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last posted in

    Electrical