Water leakage in the bedroom

After raining all day, I discovered that the lights in my bedroom had gone out. After resetting the circuit breaker they came on again. I then discovered water leakage in the wall and around the light fixture. What are the possibility of a electrical fire if the circuit breaker had not been there?

Reply to
Anonymous

Unlikely, if it's installed correctly. Wires typically just have a single kiss and then blow apart. The electrical box they're in is sufficient to retain any molten metal and spark.

Reply to
Anonymous