Is there a homeowner friendly current tap that will accept two appliances only one at a time to avoid tripping

A 15 amp breaker trips when the microwave and Keurig (or a space heater) are used at the same time. Dormitories and some hotels use "micro-frigs in rooms. They shut off the frig when microwave is in use. The device I am seeking would do the same thing not allowing the Keurig to be used when the microwave is in use.
I am considering taking some load off the circuit or replacing the breaker with a 20 amp one, but the device I am seeking would be best.
Any input would be welcome
thanks
Reply to
bill t