Latest threads in Motorsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

110 v fan motor runs backward
small standing floor fan is running backward. I have connected all the wires differently

cant find wireing digram for shopsaw 2000James sanantonio tex
No further details provided

why does dryer breaker trip when dryer shuts off?
samsung runs fine only trips breaker when shutting off or pausing

Estimate for replacing 3 sub boxes
I need to replace 3 sub boxes. 1st has two 30 amp dbl pole breakers, 2nd has two 50 amp dbl pole breakers, and the 3rd has two 60 amp dbl pole to get anq estimate

Motor not starting up!!
Hi everyone, I bought this motor but I got it off e-bay instead and its not starting up. Any ideas of what to look for in regards to take it into repair, I don't think the e-bay seller will provide me...

how do i get to the start capacitor in sears motor 1/2 hp #09853
No further details provided

Wire diagram for GE AC motor model 5KSA47C1
Wire diagram for GE AC motor model 5KSA47C1 type KSA frame 47 form C 1/4hp 1725 rpm continuous duty