snails and slugs

500 g for about $60. but you only need 1% on your bait. Or just buy Sluggo etc.

Took almost a year to get it.

Billy told me about ScienceLab.com

Reply to
Bill who putters

sorry, I read that wrong thanks

Reply to
Cal Who

Thanks

Reply to
Cal Who

OK, Thanks

Reply to
Cal Who

Probably not that appealing, but I just go out every morning and pick them off. I dump them in a bowl of slightly soapy water. We have some lillies next to the garden, which seem to be fair snail magnets. Also, I keep some damp wood around, to the same purpose.

After a while, there aren't very many.

George

Reply to
George

Thanks for your input

Reply to
Cal Who

Try using the Slug Bell it's very efficient and attractive too

Reply to
tabbycat

They are cute!

Thanks