Powdery Mildew on Chocolate Mints

This problem started about 3 weeks ago when I had successfully divide

my leggy Chocolate Mint into 3 plants which have taken root. About day or two after transplanting, I started noticing some white stuff o the leaves and tiny webs, so I susupected spider mites. I was able t get rid of spider mites with ease (they haven't been back since) but can't get the powdery mildew off! Now it is spreading to the ne transplants. It's ruining the appearance of the plants and I want t know how to get rid of it. It begins with small white dots appearing o the leaves, starting at the bottom, then they get more numerous and for patches

-- Hunter77

Reply to
Hunter77

My favorite spray for getting rid of powdery mildew is 1 tablespoon milk mixed with 1 C water. Put it in a spray bottle and spray your plants.

marcella

Reply to
Marcella Peek