Plantin' Day !

Well , I got a really good start . The weatherliars are calling for temps well above freezing , and the plants are well hardened of . So today I planted all the tomatoes - 6 each Marglobe and Rutgers and a dozen Roma's . I also planted the red and yellow bell peppers and a 20 foot row of Blue Lake pole beans . The bean trellis does double duty this year , I've placed it so it forces the bees to gain altitude before crossing the garden . I still have vine stuff to plant (squashes ), and a few that need warmer soil to germinate like okra . I'll get the squashes planted probably Monday if it dries out enough after tonight's rain .

Reply to
Snag

Most of the apps it found were blocked by Google Play Protect.

But this nice app it found was already preset for 30 seconds & 4 minutes.
At 30 seconds it says "Mix it" and at 4 minutes it says "Press it."

This one detects the coffee grinding sound but it kept crashing in use.

These were blocked by Google Play Protect (does your GPP block them also?).
?id=com.scottwehby.coffeetimerhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omelan.cofi Even the one timer that worked that didn't have ads took too many steps. But other than that it's a good timer dedicated to the French Press process.

Thanks.

Reply to
knuttle