Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

Actually it's you I want Don, with your hair (just the one) up, and in a negligée. You know the magic can't be denied. Say those sweet little words, Don. Bite me Don. Bite me. Your so butch, bitch.

Lady Chatterley will eat her heart out.

(to be continued)

Reply to
Billy

Good one, billy, for a c*ck sucker. You just made my kill file, but before I go, you and John are the spam and troll of the web, you answer every post, with nonsense, you are the mouth that roared. .

Reply to
Don Staples

Donny, how could you say that? I won't tell your camping pals. You know you are the only one for me. I know that I am old, and fat, and suffer from chronic flatulence but as long as you have a face, that's where I want to sit.

Reply to
Billy