New garden tools.

Have to hand it to Baz, he is a modest little person, with much to be modest about.

Reply to
Billy

Its been tilled down 6 or 9 inches. I can tell theres a hard pack though. When I did plant carrots a long trime ago. They turned up. I want to get that pack broke about a foot down. More or less, I want to get at the 6 inches that are under the tilled soil.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Yea , I know, I want to get it once and get it over with. Its hard packed, When i planted carrots . my carrots turned up .

Reply to
DogDiesel

In article , "DogDiesel" wrote: (whack)

Try planting rye, or buckwheat as early as you can, and lasagna garden around mid - April to May. Should be ready to plant May or mid-May (YMMV).

Reply to
Billy