Horticultural Myths, Dr. L. Chalker-Scott

I realize that you have limited abilities so let me remove my typos. I was just in such a rush to let you prove your expertise, that the excitment carried me away.

Excellent, gunnie, you followed my explanation very well.

Now to test YOUR chemistry abilities, when a weighed piece of metal is heated with excess sulfur, a chemical reaction occurs between the metal and the sulfur. The excess sulfur is then driven off, leaving only the compound, consisting of combined metal and sulfur. From the weight of M and the weight of the compound, the weight of the sulfur in the compound can be deduced. Weight of the metal = 2.435 g Weight of the compound = 3.397 g Weight of sulfur = 0.962 g

What is the simplest formula for the compound, if the atomic weight of the metal is 121.76, hmmm?

Show that you know your ass from a hole in the ground and we will continue seaman.

Reply to
Billy

Did you say it or not Billy? why, yes.... yes, you did, so once again you lied, Can you back up your Chemfart kill lie Billy? Why no, you cannot Billy! The chem farts?...., you lied Billy, the same as your Ironite research...... You lied Billy, The same as your calling the Prof a Corporate Shrill, Your a liar Billy! A blowhard and a liar, Billy. Chem farts is forever your lie now Billy!

Don't you owe an apology to Martin for being such a little prick and a liar! Now go away and don't do that again Billy.

Reply to
gunner

The rest of that damnable bag's weight is occupied by inert filler.

The numbers are percentages and 10+10+10 of a hundred pound bag equals

30% of the bag the whole of which delivers 10 pounds of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium and 70 pounds of filler.

This is very very basic stuff and Billy has said it two different ways but you seem to think he's said two different things.

Reply to
phorbin

Tell you what, gunnie. I'm a liar and a cheat, and never to be trusted. OK? Now, do you have anything to say, that might be vaguely of interest the average gardener?

Reply to
Billy

Why yes I do billy.

Thank you for correcting that part of the lies you told Martin in your diatribe.

This lastest plausible denial trick with the lower case g you think is so cute is very disrespectable to my sister service's senior enlisted ranks. Once again, you assume you knew what you are talking about? Ever serve, billy?

Reply to
gunner