Fusarium Wilt question

Does FW make tomatoes inedible? I have a plant with a darn-near ripe tomato, but it's showing the obvious signs of the disease.

Yesterday, I had to pull up some twenty or so plants from a smaller garden I keep across the road. This is first plant in the "main garden" to become infected. :( I've had bacterial wilt in the past, but this is my only experience with fusarium. It seems more tenacious than bacterial wilt, perhaps owing to our hot wet summer.

Reply to
William Orth