Forked Leaf

I`ve noticed the strangest thing on 2 of my Chili plants, it`s hard t

describe in text, but it`s a bit like the leaf starts off as normal bu it has 2 tips! the center vein seems to spilt half way and it fork into a Y and makes what would look like 2 new leaf ends?

almost like a heart shape, the leaves are perfectly healthy and gro proportionaly with the other leaves and are the same color an thickness, the plant itself is perfectly happy and bearing flowers an fruit.

does anyone know what causes this or what it`s called? is it normal?

I`ve been growing chilis and bell peppers for a few years now (not o the scale I`m working with this year 40+ plants) and I`ve never noticed it in the past on any of my others, THIS year I`ve got 2 plants that have done it, 1 Jalapeno, and 1 Marconi Lon Red.

Cheerz :

- YT209

Say it with Flowers,,,Give her a Triffid :

YT2095

I don't know what causes it, but I have seen it happen occasionally.

Also (very rarely) pepper and tomato seedlings with one of the cotyledons forked or doubled.

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz