Food, Inc Trailer

bon appétit

Just was looking at food stuffs in my freezer and refrigerator in this regard. I shop farmer market Thursday and Saturday. Still upset by the generally quality lacking issue. Fresh to me means if I place a vegetable in water it tries to grow.

Bill most stuff pasteurized or ultrapasteurized even if organic and forget GMO stuff.

Reply to
Bill who putters