Enjoy those Gardens and Flowers....We May Be Running Short on Time

Thank heaven, I'm not young anymore. Now I want to be Maurice Chevalier.

Reply to
Billy Rose

Working in a tasting room, though I have no clear idea how it works, is pictured in my mind as a rather holy, monastic experience. If I am off base, don't ruin the vision for me. If it is not as I envision, well.....it should be.

Friar Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Used to do some mean 4 part Gregorian Chants. "Lydah Rose, oh, Lydah Rose",

Reply to
Billy Rose

Billy Rose expounded:

Lydia oh Lydia, say have you met Lydia,