Edible flowers?

Hi! How are you friends? Today, when I was cooking a dinner, I looked at my garden and I saw many beautiful flowers. I thought..what if I use them in my kitchen? Unfortunately, I haven't tried, but I would love to! It would be my first time with edible flowers so I am asking you for some tips or maybe you can tell my what plants are the best to "eat" :D Have you ever tried them?
--
Maya74

On 6/14/2018 4:36 PM, Maya74 wrote:

Squash blossoms , lightly battered and deep fried .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 6:25:48 PM UTC-4, Maya74 wrote:

I haven't cooked with flowers, but I once made a batch of mead flavored with the petals of white roses. It turned out very well.
Paul

Chive flowers, soft cheese of some sort, bread or cracker.
Nasturtium flowers, same, or just drop in a salad.
Check flowers carefully for passengers.
Dandelion flowers improve the average stew.
Hul

Maya74 wrote:

some daylily flowers are edible. tasted a bit like pepper but otherwise ok.
songbird