Edible flowers?

Hi! How are you friends? Today, when I was cooking a dinner, I looked at
my garden and I saw many beautiful flowers. I thought..what if I use
them in my kitchen? Unfortunately, I haven't tried, but I would love to!
It would be my first time with edible flowers so I am asking you for
some tips or maybe you can tell my what plants are the best to "eat" :D
Have you ever tried them?
Reply to
Maya74
I haven't cooked with flowers, but I once made a batch of mead flavored with the petals of white roses. It turned out very well.
Paul
Reply to
Pavel314
In article ,
Chive flowers, soft cheese of some sort, bread or cracker.
Nasturtium flowers, same, or just drop in a salad.
Check flowers carefully for passengers.
Reply to
Ecnerwal

Site Timeline Threads