Cucumber plant stopped growing/producing.

Hi, I'm growing "Marketmore 76" cucumbers hydroponically. I started them from seed in February and moved them into my recirculating drip method hydro unit in March. I'm in Southern California and growing outdoors. The plants (2), took off and were growing 5 times faster than their dirt counterparts. The leafs on the hydro cukes were 3 times bigger than their dirt counterparts as well. They produced about

25 large cukes and then stopped growing and flowering. There is some small growth at the ends of the large vines but nothing like it was. Is it possible the plant has reached its life expectancy? Or is the heat not conducive to growing cukes. Any input would be appreciated.
Reply to
EltonBrandd

Like many other vegetable plants, cukes produce vigorously for a short while, then production declines. If you want a continuous supply, try succession planting a new crop about four weeks after the first.

Reply to
TQ