Bell peppers

My bell pepper plants are about a month old. They are healthy and thriving, but they are only about 8" tall.

They are already starting to produce fruit, which I've been pinching off because I don't think they're mature enough to support large peppers yet.

Should I be doing this? Should I also pinch off any blossoms or buds?

I think they need to grow another foot or so before letting them fruit, but I don't know if that's a good idea or not.

What are your thoughts?

Frank

Reply to
Frank J Warner

Let 'em rip, but don't let them mature, yet.

Reply to
Billy