And another from Chewswise on our government

"Keep the money flowing to king corn - that's the clear implication of comments by Collin Peterson, chairman of the House Agricultural Committee.

He told the Financial Times that organic produce and grass-fed beef producers for local consumers need little federal help. "It is growing, and it has nothing to do with the government, and that is good," he told the FT. "For whatever reason, people are willing to pay two or three times as much for something that says ?organic? or ?local?. Far be it from me to understand what that?s about, but that?s reality. And if people are dumb enough to pay that much then hallelujah.""

Mr. Peterson,

While you may see wisdom in nursing at the alimentary canal of BigAg, we that are dumb see an unsustainable, unhealthy, and unprofitable policy destined for catastrophic failure.

That is the legacy you will leave. As chairman of the House Agricultural Committee, we expected you to improve agriculture.

Signed, The People You Are Intrusted To Represent

Reply to
Steve

Charlie

Reply to