Latest threads in Drivewayshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I have had asphalt millings placed on a gravel based driveway. It has been compacted. Is sealing it a good idea?
No further details provided
3
3

what is the time allowed before driving on a new 4" concrete driveway?
No further details provided
1
1

Is adding gasoline preservant additive a requirement before storing a snow blower
I've used it last in February and may only need it again in December. So, if I don't put the additive in now, am I going to have to drain all of the gas before using it again? In other words, does the...
2
2