waltons sheds?

anyone had experience of a Walton shed good or bad?

ronny

The name rings a bell. I had terrible problems with a shed from B&Q a few years ago that was delivered direct from the suppliers. Door and window could not be fitted. Various holes. Some replacement parts were eventually supplied but these were for the wrong shed. You might want to check that the B&Q sheds range does not coincide with Waltons.

Reply to
Invisible Man

Exactly the same experience from me - I could have written this post myself. Franko

Reply to
Franko

thanks for the replies having found reviews on the net ive cancelled....

Reply to
ronny