Shed Security

These are great, you can thread them through loads af things at the same time in sheds and garages to stop the opportunist thief (you can't always do that with the big bulky ones, mower ladder bike strimmer shovel/fork hedge trimmer power tools etc, they are thin enough to go through most things but very tough, if lots of items are fixed together it makes it very dificult for them to be stolen,well worth the money.

Kevin

These are great, you can thread them through loads af things at the same time in sheds and garages to stop the opportunist thief (you can't always do that with the big bulky ones,mower ladder bike strimmer shovel/fork hedge trimmer power tools etc, they are thin enough to go through mostthings but very tough, if lots of items are fixed together it makes it very dificult for them to be stolen,well worth the money.

Kevin

If it looks like spam, and smells like spam, it probably is spam.

Reply to
Harry Stottle

How do you get the cable through the tin ??

Reply to
Ash

Man: You sit here, dear. Wife: All right. Man: Morning! Waitress: Morning! Man: Well, what've you got? Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam... Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam. Wife: Have you got anything without spam? Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it. Wife: I don't want ANY spam! Man: Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage? Wife: THAT'S got spam in it! Man: Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it? Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... (Crescendo through next few lines...) Wife: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then? Waitress: Urgghh! Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam! Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Waitress: Shut up! Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam. Wife: I don't like spam! Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam! Vikings: Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off. Man: Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then? Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words) Vikings: Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

Reply to
Ash

If you want to be funny why not try writing something yourself? then good or bad it would actually be worth the space you take up because its something that 'you' have got to say, who exactly do you think your post will serve? maybe it too is 'spam' I neither know nor care that much.

My husband is a time served craftsman that, by no fault of his own (stroke), and no he didn't smoke and doesn't want to claim benefits so I am selling stuff to supplement and paying tax on it too, has found himself unemployed and not able to earn a living...so you see in the big scheme of things I really don't give a stuff if you think that my posting is spam, I am just amazed that you had the cells to work it out on your own with that kind of mentality....whatever you think these are a good product at a fair price and very useful to some.

Reply to
Kevin

A polite spammer, how very unusual. You sound like a very nice person to do business with, and that sort of attitude towards potential customers should make your business a sure fire success. By the way, it is against eBay's terms and conditions to spam newsgroups with links to listings on their web pages.

Reply to
Harry Stottle

In article , Kevin writes

Thank you for confirming that your post was unsolicited advertising of your own product ie. spam, let us know what Virgin Media say to you about it when they're in touch, they usually take about a week.

Reply to
fred

Yes ok fred ...I'll look forward to hearing....it obviously doesn't carry that much of a sentance if you are expecting me to let you know the outcome . I didn't really believe that people such as you actually existed and for what its worth I find it extremely amusing and thank you for keeping my posting topical

Reply to
Kevin

Let's start with lack of transparency about your business motives. Then there's deliberate spamming of Usenet, and too arrogant to see your mistake and apologise, and/or couldn't give a monkey's about the damage you're doing to the newsgroup. Is that enough for starters?

And you still expect people here, that's the very same people you are taking for fools, to be grateful for your behaviour and buy your product? In case you didn't realise, you don't come across as the sort of trader most people hope to be buying from, certainly those who use Usenet.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Well I have actually learned something today that some of the people on this newsgroup and usenet are indeed a 'special' breed and whatever holierthanthou image you like to give out for whatever reason...people will buy from the devil if they get the right offer.

Also if you or whoever read it for you had took it in properly you would know that I am not actually a 'trader' I am selling these things because I need to just now and will indeed continue to do so and even pay all due taxes, if I have been rude then it is due to the arrogance and jobsworth attitudes that I encountered right from the start from a few of the people on this newsgroup.

Had you represented a major concensus of this group....do you not think there would have been more replies ?

As it happens I am bored now so you can claim your little victory (though we will all know better)and write what you like but I have other things to do.

Oh yes, I have also recieved an email via ebay asking for a price on 5 of these for power tools and strangely they mentioned this newsgroup and what was happening, now you have to admit that is irony at its best given that "usenet users wouldn't want to deal with me".

Reply to
Kevin

Try to chill out a bit and smile sometimes.

Reply to
Ash

Again, a typical spammers response when caught out, continue the lies and deceit by pretending their spamming has yielded excellent results. You are certainly not fooling me, and I doubt if you are fooling anyone else, except yourself. P.S. The next page in the spammer's handbook tells you how to send in a reply under a different identity, pretending to be the buyer, to back up your fairy tale.

Reply to
Harry Stottle

What has he got on offer this week? I'll buy it.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Aha ... selling outside eBay ... another rule broken

Reply to
Ash

Kevin. You are lucky you didn't Top Post WITH CAPITALS. THEN YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN IN BIG TROUBLE. Baz.

Reply to
Baz