ROOF PROBLEMS

Hi All,

I was in my loft recently and noticed a small rip in my membrane which holds the insalation to the tile, i could also see daylight. No leaks, no major concerns but I have received a card through my door advertising 'Roof Problem' - Solutions. It basically suggests that it is an expanding foam which bonds to the roof tiles (applied from inside the loft) and saves you money on top of creating a warm, clean useable (?) loft etc. The company are warmroof and if anyone has used them or similar product could you answer the following;

Good Idea? Cost: Value:

Alternativley whats a practicable and cost efficient solution (long- term) PLEASE

Reply to
Rigger

I have no knowledge of this company. Google found these:

If you can't do a diy repair get some estimates from local roofing firms.

Reply to
DIY

Pity you didn't see the report on WATCH DOG about 4 or 5 weeks ago. I'm surprised they are still business.

KEEP WELL AWAY !!!!

Reply to
keith_765

Interesting, not that I'm planning to use them in the near future; but what comes through the letter box seemed like a reasonable way to deal with a roof if I ever get my hands on that deserted cottage. Thanks for the warning.

Reply to
malc