Re: Gaps In Conservatory Roof

Hi all

> > Whilst cleaning the conservatory I noticed that there are big gaps > between the roof panels and the top of the frame as shown in pictures > below. > I've been told the gaps are for ventilation to stop condensation to > the roof and they let air in while there are more gaps under the main > section of the roof to let air out. Does this sound right?

Looks like shit workmanship to me. Would you want ventilation like that in your living room? After all, a conservatory is part of your house, not your shed.

You really shouldn't post binaries (attachments) to a non-binary group.

Reply to
Davey

Sorry about the photo's :( got it sorted now.

Reply to
Newbie