Pls recommend oil-resistant trousers for car work

Poor chap :o)

How about a gazebo? Woolies and the like are doing largish ones for not all that much at the moment. If his gallantry is such that he insists on working on your car in the pouring rain, that'll keep him and the surrounding area dry. You'll probably get some funny looks from the neighbours though.

Reply to
Carl Bowman

Hi guys,

Some of you obviously want to know more about this "friend" I'm buying a present for, so I won't disappoint you - his identity will be revealed. He's my DAD!

And it is his car, not mine, that he'll be working on out in the rain and snow - poor Dad!

Hugo, thanks for the rubberwear pics - a kind thought but not actually relevant in this context.

Oh, and no more references to clinging T-shirts - purleeze!

Reply to
Farfalla

You could just buy him a pair of shorts then when hes finished he washes his legs and dries them just like his hands :)

ON a more serious note I got a pair of waterproof trousers from marco which feel just like cotton u wash em and tumble drier them to reactivate the waterproofing (Yes sounds barmy but it works!) they seem to resist most fishing related stains (Maggots boiley goo fish slime etc etc.

Reply to
JD