Interior folding doors

I am trying to source an interior folding (concertina type) door to make the kitchen more usable. The type I want is in plain white rather similar to this one in Argos:

the Argos one has the most hideous 'oak effect' - it looks more like someone's used a marker pen on the finish and then tried to wipe it off, leaving what they think people will believe is a wood grain effect (if you're barking mad, I'd agree!).

Does anyone know where I can buy the same type of door plain white?

Reply to
Ron O'Brien