How to repair a luton van fibreglass roof which has pin hole leaks

We have an old GPO van back which has a translucent fibreglass roof. There are pin hole leaks. What would be the easiest, quickest and cheapest way of sealing the leaks.

Reply to
Fenris

A glass fibre repair kit. Should be available from motor factors, DIY stores, and yacht chandlers.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

That is a new one one me. I've always thought of those roofs as being upturned dinghies - and not many of those get pinhole leaks. Luckily.

Any idea of what has caused them?

If they really are isolated pinholes, IWHT a visit to your local pound shop and the purchase of a card of superglue tubes would fix them.

-- Sue

Reply to
Palindrome

Transparent silicone seal ?