Granite worktops restor and polish

I have a new kitchen with acres of black granite. I've just noticed that there are a few stains where items haven't been moved and moisture has collected underneath and I can also see some cup-rings when the light hits the surface at certain angles. Is there any kind of commercial restorer/cleaner/polisher that will get rid of these marks? Should the surfaces be sealed regularly?

THX

Reply to
PDES

Won't ordinary household cleaner (e.g. Cillit Bang) shift these marks? If you need an abrasive to do it then you might try T-Cut.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham