Garden Room Flat Roof

Hi

My garden room flat roof needs replacing sometime soon, currently usual tarmac type stuff. Is this still okay or is there now some newer more modern type of covering anybody could recommend?

TIA

Hodge

Reply to
Terry Insull

Hi

My garden room flat roof needs replacing sometime soon, currently usual tarmac type stuff. Is this still okay or is there now some newer more modern type of covering anybody could recommend or not recommend?

TIA

Hodge

Reply to
Terry Insull