Fridge repairs

My fridge, with my Fridge/freezer, as gone awol and needs to be repaired. I live in Liverpool, can anyone recommend a good repair man/company to the necessaries

I hope this is the appropriate site, if not apologies

stephen

Reply to
STEPHEN

The manufacturers will have a service arrangement; may be costly but their guarantees on work are sound. Or try small ads in local papers.

Reply to
Gel