Expanding foam

Does anyone remember from a few years ago a man describing how he tried to fix his canoe with expanding foam? He got the canoe part way up the stairs as I remember before the foam got out of hand. It was hilariously funny. If you have it, please put it on here to brighten up a dull, February day in the Northern Hemisphere. it is one of the bests laughs I have ever had. Lorna

Reply to
hlmw