Electric Cylinder Mower ?

Not having a very large garden, which is grassed, I was looking for an Electric Cylinder Mower that had wheels on for easier manoverability. I have been looking at the Qualcast Concorde 32.

Does anyone have any opinions on this model or can you reccommend a different mower.

I am unable to use a hover mower due to medical condition.

My thanks as always

-- the_constructor

Reply to
the_constructor

In article , the_constructor writes

I had one of those for a very short while and it was pants. It was for a small patch of medium consistency grass and it just could not cope with it at any length. I replaced it with a Qualcast Turbotrack 35 which I found to be excellent but is no longer made. When an elderly family member was looking for similar mower I got them a Qualcast Power-Trak 3400 which was even better :-), light yet powerful and easy to use. This model seems to be just the right size, sitting between large/heavy and small/toy like. It is a rotary but it does leave stripes.

They have them on the argos site.

HTH

Reply to
fred