Drain Cover

Hi - delivery van drove over my cast iron sewage inspection cover. Beeing messed around by their insurance so thought I'd get one myself.Haven't been to a warehouse yet but can't seem to find one the same size online. It measures 25 3/4" x 20" or 650mm x 510 Nearest I've seen online is 600 by 450. The house is 1950's and the cover looks original. Any ideas where I could get one?

Thanks,

Trev

Reply to
Trevor