Changeover contactor

Does anyone know where I can get a DIN rail DP changeover contactor?

Reply to
Rupert

the relay 240Vac coil, and 2(double pole) changeover contacts rated at

10amps

and;

the din rail mount plug in socket for the relay. The din rail is top hat section not G rail.

Reply to
biggirlsblouse

204c coil is fine. It's 240v tungsten load only, and it's so I can have DP NO/NC contacts controlled from a PIR.

hat

Bingo. That will do nicely. Thanks.

Rupert

Reply to