I have a Ariston a/23 mffi boiler, that has started shutdown with an
overheat warning light. This mainly occurs when the hot water is run for a
while (like for a bath).Once reset it seems to runs ok.
I've noticed that the temp display on front of the boiler only work
I 'think' that it probably the temp probe that is faulty, so tested this
with a dmm and showed high/infinite resistance.
I would be greatful if someone more knowledgeable could reasure me that this
is the faulty part.
Also will replacing this will require the system to be drained first.