Airforce NTH20R Wall Heater

Hi, I have purchased a Airforce NTH20R Wall Heater from B & Q. Unfortunately it did not have a user guide. I asked in B&Q without any luck.Does anyone know where I can get hold of one.Thanks

Reply to
Cyberdog

I would suggest going back to B&Q and demanding a guide. I believe you are within your rights.

Reply to
Dave

What Dave said. Take the heater back, and ask for a guide, or an exchange for one with a guide, or your money back.

Push the safety aspect, ie if you were to wire it up wrongly you could electrocute the mother-in-law, and that would never do, would it?

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

IANAL but I think you are perfectly within your rights to DEMAND a guide. If they haven't got one spare then swap the heater you've got for a 'complete' one, or ask for a full refund.

HTH

John

Reply to
John

Reply to
Cyberdog

That makes it different. Are there any identifying marks on it which might tell you who it's made by as opposed to who it's made for? Taking a cover off may help.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

You asked the store. Now ask their Head Office pronto. Whether u bought it shop-soiled "as is" - reduced in a store sale, or new still in a sealed box at full price, I hold u -are entitled- to the manual /guide for legal and for health & safety reasons. If they do not get u one (or a good copy), they have to refund the goods. Jim

Reply to
Jim Gregory