What is Non-porous Masonry?

What, if any masonry products are considered non-porous? I assume CMU is

*not* non-porous.

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge.

Reply to
rj

Hard fired brick, some ceramic tiles, some types of marble, granite, smooth concrete that has been sealed, some types of masonry finishes, such as epoxy coatings, etc.

Reply to
Robert Allison

You're so literal! I thought he was asking about mortar and concrete mix that had hardened in the bag. :)

RicodJour

Now that was funny!

Reply to
Robert Allison