Use your scrap HW flooring for table tops

more snippery

Is this all necessary?

------------------------------------------------------ Some days it just doesn't pay to post. You hit the jackpot.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

snipped-for-privacy@f42g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

My question precisely.

Reply to
Thomas G. Marshall

Snip what?

Reply to
Morgans

eh?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

"Lobby Dosser" wrote

Who's on first?

Reply to
Morgans

That's what I'm asking!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

What?

Reply to
Morgans

What's on second

Reply to
timdrouillard

I don't know!

I love that skit! It has to be first among classic routines.

The sad part is, many people probably have no idea what we are talking about.

Reply to
Morgans

Third base!

Reply to
Bill

I have a little homage to it

-MIKE-

For anyone who doesn't:

Reply to
J. Clarke

As long as I'm here among experts, anyone know who really wrote that?

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Don't flatter yourself - it's one of the best known - and most abused routines of all time.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Didn't you just post this a couple of weeks ago?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

I'd say about five weeks.

Reply to
-MIKE-

If you enjoy the skit, you might enjoy reading this!

's_on_First%3F Bill

Reply to
Bill

Maybe it took me a couple of weeks to see it. Or maybe that age thing is affecting my perception of time...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

publications, IMHO one of the best comics out there.

Reply to
Tzortzakakis Dimitris

That is my name if I'm tellin' the truth. Though there are imposters... : )

I'm just trying to preserve some privacy to protect myself against evil-doers. That, and if I post too much personal information my mom might not let me use the computer anymore.

Bill

Reply to
Bill