stucco

I have to patch parts of the exterior stucco where I put in new windows. I have never done stucco before, but I figure it can't be all that different from everything else I do with trowels.

Given that I want to be able to by supplies incrementally from Home Depot or Lowe's, what should I look for?

Some stucco advertises that they have fiberglass in it for extra durability. Is that something I would want?

Reply to
Uno