I have to patch parts of the exterior stucco where I put in new windows. I have never done stucco before, but I figure it can't be all that different from everything else I do with trowels.
Given that I want to be able to by supplies incrementally from Home Depot or Lowe's, what should I look for?
Some stucco advertises that they have fiberglass in it for extra durability. Is that something I would want?

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.