Paying big money for poor quality and disrespect

Coming Pole barn builder review website. The time has come for us to stop paying the price for their mistakes.

Darrin Wilkerson Construction LLC. Beware of this contractor. I hired Darrin Wilkerson of Darrin Wilkerson Construction LLC. to build my pole barn beginning January 2011 and he finished 4 months later. He initially told me it would take him 7 days to complete the building. We did have alot of bad weather this winter so I do allow for that, maybe a few weeks or even a month. But these guys took 4 months and have still not finished. FOUR MONTHS! I had to call him daily, several times a day in order to get him and his crew to come to work. If for some reason you choose to not take my advice and hire this company, then please do not pay him until the job is complete or you will have to beg him to work. I have a website under construction for consumers to review all of these so called pole barn builders out there. I will go into much detail about the my nightmare ordeal with Darrin Wilkerson Construction LLC. the concrete floor they poured had to be tore out and redone only after weeks calls and arm twisting. I have heard too many stories of how these hillbillies that go and build a pactice building for their brother-n-law and then turn themselves loose on all of us. They charge professional rates and do amateur workmanship. So its time for a pole barn builder review website to let everyone know who does quality work and who thinks they do. I will have pictues of the mess theses guys left for me. At the time of this posting its been 5 months and they still have not moved the dirt and filled around the base of my building. And of course Darrin Wilkerson Construction LLC. will not take any of my calls. Beware. Do your homework. Update... Its now July 13th 2011 and my garage is still incomplete. I have also started a claim with the BBB.

Reply to
rocco99

The BBB is worthless, and is a waste of time. Don't bother with them. If you state licenses contractors, go to the licencing department and file a complaint there, that may work.

Reply to
Peter2