Interior Painting-Primer

Just about to start painting new house interior and wondering if I need to cut-in primer tight to corners (ie: with brush) or not. Can anyone tell me the way it is normally done? My thinking is that since this area of the drywall is already sealed (with 3 coats mud) do I actually have to prime right into the corner? Thanks in advance K

Reply to
geo.nova

Yes, you need to get primer into the corners. If you are using a roller, the best way IMO is to use a 4" brush and brush out the corners. It doesn't take long. Course, in new construction, you are money ahead by far to use a sprayer.

Reply to
marson

Agreed, rent or borrow a airless. BAck roll your last coat of finish paint.

Reply to
Raider Bill