Grout Colorants

I have a client with a tile grout they would like to darken from bright white to standard white.

Which products are reccomended for this? Consumer Reports does not have info on this.

Reply to
Nick

Is this to be grouted? Or is the grout existing in the tile floor? I cannot think of a product that would darken existing grout other than age. A stain may work, and like a silicon sealer stain, but trying to go from bright white to white would be tough. Would putting a "new coat" of the right color grout over the old, tend to darken the bright white to a less white? Maybe. (rubbing in the chosen color on to the existing grout) And if the existing grout were sealed.......then it would be hard to penetrate that also. tough one. john

I have a client with a tile grout they would like to darken from bright white to standard white.

Which products are reccomended for this? Consumer Reports does not have info on this.

Reply to
jloomis