"Granite" Switch Plate Covers

We manufacture unbreakable steel switch plate covers to match your stone work. Every plate is a custom match. They are over sized to facilitate difficult installations and have color matched screws. The price is significantly less than solid stone but they give the same huge improvement in the final appearance of your counter top or vanity project. Outlets and switches can be colored to match one of the colors in your stone work. Our wall plates are scratch and UV resistant, not printed onto a plastic film. Please visit our web site at

davekennedy45

You can't really expect people who are even slightly intelligent to consider doing business with a spammer, can you? After all, if you'd spam, you'd certainly cheat and defraud anyone stupid enough to respond to your spam...

Reply to
PeterD