creating new basis of foundation

Generally I have many issues to fix this house. It is located in Central Pa I moved in to protect and defend and need to bring it into shape by next winter while on a low budget though I have credit lines available

I have though of repointing and stuccoing with lath/metal/synthetics and then stucco with fiberglass added; I have thought of even expanding/enlarging the foundation to add additional brick work as a shell

Generally more coment on the therapeutic value of using lime mixs to repair the internal brick work generally what you wrote can be greatly expanded upon in greater detail.

Reply to
The Pushed Pawn